Program Educational Objectives
- Graduates should be able to apply their knowledge and skills to solve information technology problem using advanced available tools.
- Graduates should be able to successfully function in multi-disciplinary teams and work as a team member and team leader to get technical solutions.
- Graduates should be to consider environmental and social requirements.
- Graduates should be able to communicate with customer, colleagues, and managers.
- Graduates should be able to understand business and technical complex problems and to think logically to design effective solutions.
- Graduates should be able to maintain professional work ethic, appearance, and demonstration of personal responsibility.
- Graduates will develop confidence for self-education and ability for life long learning.