KIND ATTENTION OF ALL STUDENTS FOR PAYMENT OF FEES
Procedure for Online Payment
- The student shall fill up admission form available in student section and get it checked from student section. The student section shall check the form and write the category of payment [e.g. SY B.Tech (Open/Defence/STC/PTC)] .
- Proceed for the payment through “SBI Collect”.
- Tick the check Box on terms & conditions page and click on “Proceed” button.
- Select State of Corporate/Institutions as “Maharashtra” and
Type of Corporate/Institution as “Educational Institutions” then
Click on “Go” button.
- Select Educational Institutions Name as
“Government College of Engineering, Karad” and Click on “Submit” button.
- Select appropriate Payment Category mentioned by student section on admission form of the student.
- A page of “Government College of Engineering, Karad” will open which will ask the required information for Payment.
- Fill all the required information and then click on “Submit” button.
- After submitting all the details, a new page will open which will ask for your Confirmation. If you want to proceed then Click on “Confirm” button and make payment.
- Payments shall be made at State Bank Collect using the following modes:
i) Net Banking – All Banks ii) Debit Card – All Banks
ii) Credit Card – All Banks iii) Challan of SBI v) SBI Buddy
Please note: The service charges applicable for each of the above category are different and shall be borne by payer.
- The payer shall take print copy of e-receipt generated automatically (e-receipt shall not require any signature) and submit to the student section for verification and confirmation of admission.
- The student section shall check whether the receipt submitted by the student matches with the category mention by student section as per step 1. If it is so, the student section shall admit the student provisionally. If not, the student section shall direct the student to account section for payment of difference.