DEAN - Research & Development
He / She is responsible for all the matters concerning the specific initiatives of the institute to propagate culture of Research and Development amongst faculty and students of the institute. The responsibilities of Dean – R &D include
- To prepare proposals for various funding agencies like UGC, AICTE, DST etc.
- To monitor ongoing projects in the institute.
- To prepare proposal for new PhD programs.
- Monitoring of existing PhD programs.
- To prepare proposals for STTP, workshops and Pedagogy trainings.
- To provide consultancy services.
- Signing MOU with the industry.
Click to download Dean's Bio_data.